Refreshing & Zingy Green Juice
I try and have this everyday as it’s proven great for my digestive system and I get a buzz of energy after consumption.
1 Large Cucumber
- It’s cooling and helps normalize body temperature in hot weather
- Cucumber juice is diuretic, encouraging waste removal through urination and helps in the dissolution of kidney stones.
- The silicon and sulfur content in cucumber juice makes it especially helpful in promoting hair growth. Especially when mixed with spinach juice.
- It supplies the necessary electrolytes and restores hydration of the body cells, thus reducing water retention.
2 Small Apples
- Apple juice improves the functioning and health of intestines. Hence it combats constipation effectively
- Raw apple juice cleans liver and kidneys and reduces the risk of kidney and liver disease
- It also improves digestion and eliminates harmful toxins from the body
- Apple juice contains several nutrients which are beneficial to your body such as riboflavin, thiamine, carotene, vitamin B6, biotin, folic acid and vitamin C
A chunk of Ginger (Or as little or as much as you want)
- Ginger has important healing properties and contains protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin C, choline, folic acid, inositol, manganese, panthotenic acid, silicon, and a small amount of vitamin B3
- It boosts the immune system
- Ginger juice can help you recover from fatigue that results from many illnesses and injuries. It is also helpful in alleviating sore and painful muscles.
Juice all ingredients with a good juicer and enjoy!!